Electricity, the cost of it, where it comes from, how sustainable it is, and nowadays, even the reliability of supply, are all issues facing most major electricity buyers.
This forum will bring together key players in the electricity supply chain for a day of:
The Programme will contain a mix of presentation, discussion and interactive discovery sessions addressing the needs of electricity buyers. The interactive discovery sessions will enable buyers to pose specific issues, challenges or questions that advisers, suppliers or their peers may be able to answer.
There are a plethora of issues that have been raised in the last year at PASA Connect Electricity round-tables affecting electricity procurement. However, these can be consolidated to the following three broad categories:
• Procurement models
• Ongoing category management
Under these broad categories the programme will focus on:
• Go to market strategies
• Checklist for today’s corporate energy buyers
• The pros and cons of energy procurement models
• Achieving 100% Renewable Energy and supporting community funded providers of electricity
• Delivering savings in a rising market
• Solar project versus renewable energy from the grid
• The future of electricity
If you have suggestions for the programme or would like to volunteer yourself or suggest a relevant speaker please contact Nigel Wardropper at PASA at email@example.com
Please register your interest in the event using the form below if you are:
1. A potential delegate – who wants to be updated on the programme/agenda before registering
2. A potential Sponsor or Exhibitor – our sponsorship team will send you relevant information
3. A potential Speaker – do you have interesting content or expertise to bring to the programme? Our production team will be in touch to discuss further.
The primary audience for the conference will be procurement/category managers responsible for buying and managing electricity. In addition, we would expect to see CPO’s/Heads of Procurement from organisations where energy is high on the current agenda. We should also see some sustainability professionals.
As a specialist provider to the procurement profession PASA’s target audience is exclusively large private and public sector organisations. We rarely play in the SME (small to medium enterprise) space, because they do not generally have specialist procurement.
The secondary audience will be other stakeholders in the electricity supply chain, including advisors, brokers, retailers, renewables providers and other as yet unidentified players.
Who should Sponsor?
To discuss which sponsorship opportunities would be best for you contact:
Vanessa Preece T. (61) 0490 803 313 E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 90 William St, Sydney NSW 2011
Phone: (02) 9383 7222