This one-day PASA category event will take an in depth look at the state of the art in 2021 for ENERGY procurement and its main issues Post-Covid and, in particular, address the three BIG questions facing corporate ENERGY buyers in 2021:
How do we mitigate the rising costs of energy for our business operations?
What alternative energy sources should we be considering, including renewable energy sources?
What should our emissions goals be and how can we achieve them within a reasonable timeframe?
The PASA one day ENERGY category event will explore answers to these questions
Register Now to secure your place
five KEY NOTE contributors
plus a compelling
SA WATER CASE STUDY
This case study explores SA Water’s plan to achieve a ZERO Cost Energy future
This Energy One Day Category Event will cover:
- Buying energy post-Covid and its national & international context
- Setting up PPAs and how they work
- Renewables as part of your corporate strategy
- How to achieve NET ZERO emissions in a corporate context
- The National Code – for energy consultants, brokers, wholesalers and retailers
- Innovations in energy procurement
- The role of solar for corporates
The procurement of energy is becoming a critical category for many organisations – no longer just those who brand energy costs as DIRECT, such as those with high energy needs in a manufacturing process.
Even INDIRECT buyers with relatively lower needs are concerned with the rising cost of energy. Indeed, what, exactly, should your energy costs actually be?
Moreover, a wider range of stakeholders are growing increasingly concerned over energy choices. Not just from a regulatory point of view, but also from a consumers point of view – forcing organisations both public and private to address their own energy policy.
At the centre of these concerns are emissions, as well as costs, and on occasion assurance over supply. Political concerns, questions and balances add a further dimension for many.
This ENERGY DAY programme works from a corporate perspective and is targeted at B2B buyers of energy.
- Contributors include leading energy category purchasing consultants like Energy Action, our Platinum sponsor, as well as other industry experts such as The Renewable Energy Hub and Beam Solar.
- A highly relevant CASE STUDIES from SA WATER will illuminate corporate energy policy in practice – particularly the pursuit of achieving a ZERO Cost Energy future.
- There is also time built in to the programme for online “active networking” which is easy through our special in-browser virtual conferencing platform – REMO.
Why attend PASA’s ENERGY DAY
- The chance to hear expert views & case studies on both ENERGY procurement issues and how to approach the ENERGY category in 2021
- Understand the market situation and category nuances and trends developing in energy buying for corporates post-Covid
- Learn how to integrate your renewable goals into your energy procurement strategy
- The opportunity to network easily online with other delegates and informally benchmark your approach to ENERGY procurement
- A way to meet the sponsors and ENERGY category expert consultants ENERGY ACTION in an informal setting with no obligations
- Hear free advice and how others have tackled situations you most likely will also face in buying energy in future
Who should attend
- procurement managers
- category managers for energy
- indirect procurement professionals
- contract managers
- anyone in a procurement role looking at energy
Roles represented at the event will include
- heads of procurement
- group procurement managers
- national procurement managers
- category managers
- sourcing managers/officers
- procurement analysts
- procurement sustainability leads
- contract managers
- vendor relationship managers
- finance managers
and many more….
Networking with other delegates, speakers and sponsors has always been an essential feature of PASA events, and a core reason that many procurement professionals attend the event.
PASA have invested astutely to ensure our virtual conferencing solution offers the maximum opportunity for networking for delegates.
Significant parts of the programme are dedicated to free time for networking. The REMO platform used by PASA enables proactive networking in a way other online conferencing APPS do not.
In fact, this online approach through REMO makes networking for delegates even easier than at real life events.
Programme 6th May 2021Check this out!
The key questions facing Energy Buyers in 2021 and beyond
. The National agenda and a corporate agenda
. How NET ZERO fits in to the international plan
. Getting the basics right, with quick wins ….