Electricity, the cost of it, where it comes from, how sustainable it is, and nowadays, even the reliability of supply, are all issues facing most major electricity buyers.
This one-day forum has been developed at the suggestion of members of the PASA Connect network during round-table discussions on electricity. The fact that these round-tables are almost always the fastest to fill demonstrates the hunger for answers to complex problems.
This forum will bring together key players in the electricity supply chain for a day of:
While developed at the suggestion of PASA Connect members, the event will be open to all procurement professionals who are responsible for or have an interest in how their organisations buys electricity.
The Programme will contain a mix of presentation, discussion and interactive discovery sessions addressing the needs of electricity buyers. The interactive discovery sessions will enable buyers to pose specific issues, challenges or questions that advisers, suppliers or their peers may be able to answer.
There aa a plethora of issues that have been raised in the last year at PASA Connect Electricity roundtables affecting electricity procurement. However, these can be consolidated to the following three broad categories:
Under these broad categories the programme will focus on:
If you have suggestions for the programme or would like to volunteer yourself or suggest a relevant speaker please contact Nigel Wardropper at PASA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register your interest in the event using the form below if you are:
1. A potential delegate – who wants to be updated on the programme/agenda before registering
2. A potential Sponsor or Exhibitor – our sponsorship team will send you relevant information
3. A potential Speaker – do you have interesting content or expertise to bring to the programme? Our production team will be in touch to discuss further.
This event is designed to provide you with the information that you need to achieve your MRO and spare parts inventory management goals.
You should attend this conference if you want to:
• Determine how and where you can add value to your MRO programme
• More confidently manage your MRO stakeholders
• Reduce your MRO and spare parts inventory spend and capital investment
• Improve forecasting and parts availability
• Establish management frameworks that will improve both the effectiveness and efficiency of your MRO and spare parts management
• Drive better outcomes through more effective deployment of technology
• Avoid the pitfalls that stop companies from achieving their goals
• Learn about and achieve best practice in MRO and spare parts management
• Develop an MRO and spare parts management strategy that will enable you to take control of your inventory
The primary audience for the conference will be procurement/category managers responsible for buying and managing electricity. In addition, we would expect to see CPO’s/Heads of Procurement from organisations where energy is high on the current agenda. We should also see some sustainability professionals.
As a specialist provider to the procurement profession PASA’s target audience is exclusively large private and public sector organisations. We rarely play in the SME (small to medium enterprise) space, because they do not generally have specialist procurement.
The secondary audience will be other stakeholders in the electricity supply chain, including advisors, brokers, retailers, renewables providers and other as yet unidentified players.
Who should Sponsor?
To discuss which sponsorship opportunities would be best for you contact:
Vanessa Preece T. (61) 0490 803 313 E. email@example.com
Address: 90 William St, Sydney NSW 2011
Phone: (02) 9383 7222